Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Andrea!!!!

This past weekend Andrea came to visit me and of course we had an ultimate blast! She is truly an amazing woman. Still, one of my few wishes is for her to move to Houston so we can be even closer.

I took her to Boondoggles so she could have a nice cold chocolate stout and a juicy brick oven pizza. It did not take us too long to start cracking up like no other!





After spending Friday night with beer and pizza we spent Saturday night having martinis at the Cheesecake Factory. It was so much fun! Again, we couldn't stop laughing since that is just who we are. We bring a lot of joy into each others life. Meanwhile, Robert and our other friend kind of sat back and watched me and Andrea cracking up for not apparent reason.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. You and Andrea and (Robert too) look so good! Beautiful! Guess what... I have unlimited minutes now so I should be able to talk more. I am sorry about being so lame... I am barely keeping up with life right now. I love you though! I hope you know that. Ciao Bella!

    ReplyDelete